Meet is partnered with a Top 10 U.S Pharmaceutical company that delivers high quality therapy across multiple therapeutic areas. This company has an impressive portfolio of marketed products with a booming clinical pipeline of compounds across all phases of development. They are looking for a Senior Manager of Publications to join their rapidly growing team.
The Senior Manager of Publications will oversee and develop all publication plans across multiple indications. This individual will be responsible for completing all strategic objectives and ensuring successful execution of the publication plans. The Senior Manager of Publications will provide assistance to the Global Medical Affairs Publishing Team and all external vendors and stakeholders. This individual will make sure that all publication activities are in compliance with the standardized process and completed within established timelines.
• Serve as an expert resource to good publication processes, editorial processes, and other product knowledge
• Work on congress planning, abstracts, slide decks, etc.
• Ensure publications-tracking documents and data reports are accurate and timely
• Provide recommendations regarding publication strategy and strategic concepts
• Address and resolve any publications issues as they arise
• Scientific education required
• Experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
• Oncology experience preferred
• Depth of experience establishing strategic direction and good publication practices
• Proven experience developing and executing scientific strategic plans
• Proven communication skills
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Josie Eichner at Meet, call on +1 646-822-2200 or email directly at email@example.com to discuss further and in confidence. You can find out more about this job and others from www.peoplewithchemistry.com