An amazing opportunity has just become available within a growing biologics company located in South San Francisco. The Senior Manager of CMC Project Management will work cross-functionally with internal and external teams to ensure project goals and timelines are met.
We are partnering with a small, pre-IPO company in the oncology field that is rapidly expanding. This role will be responsible for managing CMC project timelines through coordination and communication of activities that support multiple product development programs.
• Proven track record working collaborative on multiple development projects
• Lead and implement the best practices for CMC project management through documentation, tracking, and communication of CMC timelines, objectives, deliverables, and budgets
• Provide project management support
• Interpret and apply contractual terms to manage business relationships
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
• 6+ years of experience in biotech/pharma organization focused on CMC and project management activities
• Technical understanding of drug development or manufacturing for biologics
• Expertise working and managing partnerships within biotech and pharma companies
The full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being handled by Sara at Meet, call +1 650-763-2376 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find more about Sara and Meet online at www.peoplewithchemistry.com