A potential opportunity for a Senior Manager of Data Management has recently opened within a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing novel therapeutics to treat cancer.
Meet is working with clinical-stage company with a diverse portfolio in the oncology space, this client pushes beyond “good enough” and strives for a new way of healing.
• Oversee clinical data management activities across multiple studies, prepare DM minutes, agendas, data process flow maps and internal timelines
• Assist in the design of the eCRFs and ensure that they conform to company and industry standards
• Supervise vendors that have been contracted to handle trial data (e.g., EDC and IRT vendors, CROs, Labs, etc.) and ensure the data are complete, accurate and delivered within the timelines agreed to
• Perform thorough reviews of critical CDM documentation such as eCRF specifications, eCRF completion guidelines, annotated CRFs, edit check specifications, and data management plans.
• 4 or more years’ experience of programming of clinical data with a biotech or pharmaceutical company, including solid experience in database creation or data analysis
• Experience in SAS Programming is required
• Experience with Tableau, R, Python or any other languages or software is a plus
• High level of proficiency in SAS Base, SAS/STAT, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language
Please contact Leila Johnston on 650-763-2375 or email email@example.com if you would like to know more about this opportunity. This will be 100% confidential.
Find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Contact via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/leila-johnston-55325018a/
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies