An amazing opportunity has just become available within a growing biopharmaceutical company located in the East Bay. The Senior Director of Learning Management will provide leadership in setting the learning strategy and goals and should want to find new and better ways to share knowledge.
We are working with a pre-IPO biopharma company that has a broad pipeline that will continue to make strides in 2020. The Senior Director will work with stakeholders to establish, develop, and implement learning strategies and a foundation for the quality management system.
• Build a team that will support learning, knowledge management, and human performance
• Develop local departmental trainers who will provide new hire and ongoing job-skills training to operational and technical areas
• Ensure that learning and management policies, procedures, practices, and documentation meet GMP expectations
• Develop strategies, processes, and metrics to monitor programs and support continual improvement of learning and knowledge management activities
• Establish a modular cadence for manufacturing training to coincide with hiring and qualification cycles
• Bachelor’s degree
• 10+ years leadership and management experience
• 8+ years in pharma or biotech industry in GMP environment
• Experience building and leading teams
The full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being handled by Sara at Meet, call +1 650-763-2376 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find more about Sara and Meet online at www.peoplewithchemistry.com