We are a prestigious global CRO who are looking to expand our Clinical Data Management team due to the increase in workload we have encountered. Your specific role here will be support the data management team with related CDM activities while providing project oversight and managing vendors/CROs. The right candidate will have up to date experience leading and managing studies within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Lead and oversee all CDM activities
- Act as the key client for vendor/client interaction
- Define or reviews creation and maintenance of all essential data management documentation (CRF specifications, eCRFs, annotated eCRF)
- Liaise with external vendors and parties when required
- 5+ years’ experience as a Clinical Data Manager
- Experience in leading/managing studies
- Experience working on late phase studies is preferred
- Effective communicator with excellent organisational skills
If you are interested then please contact Alfie Browning on +44 (0) 203 019 6027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion around this.