Meet is proudly partnered with a full-service medical communications agency with a focus in publications planning. With a strong global presence, they are known for being patient centric and are renowned for their strategic and creative capabilities. Candidates will be exposed to multiple therapeutic areas along with a supportive, friendly, and flexible working environment!
The agency is searching for either a Senior Account Manager or an Account Director with prior publications planning experience in a medical communications agency who are entrepreneurial leaders! Sound like you? Apply below or reach out directly!
• Maintain and manage daily contact with clients
• Manage strategic publication plans including abstracts, posters, primary and review articles
• Uphold responsibility of addressing all client concerns; develop adequate solutions for any issues that arise
• Work cross-functionally with internal teams in order to ensure timely project delivery while meeting all goals
• Mentor, manage, and guide the development of junior staff
• Lead kick off meetings and participate in strategic input of project executions
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum 5 years’ experience within a medical communications agency required
• Prior publications planning experience required
• Ability to mentor junior staff
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Katerina Romneos at Meet, call on 646-822-2174 or email directly at email@example.com to discuss further and in confidence.