Meet Recruitment is excited to be partnering with an award-winning independent healthcare agency on this exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Executive or Account Supervisor to join their award-winning team based in NYC. They work across the HCP, DTP, & DTC projects. This agency offers a warm and welcoming environment in a beautiful office with supportive senior leadership.
Work as the crucial link between the agency and clients to ensure seamless flow of communication while exhibiting a strong understanding of product data, strategies, and the marketplace overall.
• Responsible for day-to-day account management
• Owns development of project brief while attending and participating in brand brainstorming sessions
• Utilize customer insights and marketing goals to make early stage recommendations
• Works independently in the development of presentation materials and assets
• Develops knowledge including an understanding of the product, research, marketing plans, and competitive landscape
• Able to prepare and pass on SOW documentation for all product jobs
• Responsible for all monthly billing and product finances
• Follow through on all product materials and plans
• 3-5 years’ pharmaceutical advertising experience required
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present internally and externally
• Experience writing relevant reports including SOWs, POVs, contact reports, and creative/project brief documents
• Experience working in respiratory a plus
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Aimee Mercure at Meet, call on 646 810 6060 or email directly at Aimee@peoplewithchemistry.com to discuss further and in confidence.