Meet is working with a boutique healthcare advertising shop in the heart of New York City! This agency recently won a competitive piece of business and therefore needs to grow their accounts team fast! With a close knit, community-oriented team, this agency prides itself on itself on its open-door policy and flexible work life balance. If you are looking for the chance to work with high science, innovative brands, please reach out to learn more about this opportunity!
• Act as a key point of contact for clients
• Ensure all deliverables meet and exceed clients’ needs and expectations
• Understand client data and strategic efforts
• Assist in monitoring schedules, timelines and finances for clients
• Lead weekly meetings both internally and externally providing briefs afterwards
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2-3 years of experience in a pharmaceutical advertising agency
• Experience working in oncology preferred
• Strong ability to prioritize work according to needs
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Carly Goldberg at Meet, call on +1 646-822-2198 or email directly at email@example.com to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about Carly Goldberg & Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com