Meet is excited to be partnering with a mid-sized, independent healthcare advertising agency located in the New York City area! The agency is known for their creativity and strong strategic capabilities that promotes a strong team environment! The position is focused on HCP as well as digital and they are ideally looking for a candidate with launch experience in both US and Global. If you are a self-starter, great communicator and can work on multiple projects simultaneously, then this is the role for you! Apply below or reach out directly to learn more!
• Ensure quality client submissions
• Develop an understanding of objectives for each project, client, and brand
• Participate and contribute to team meetings
• Track account’s team finances
• Develop and update action lists, status reports and timelines
• Manage timesheets efficiently
• Liaise with clients and internal departments to ensure timely project execution
• At least 3 years’ experience within a healthcare advertising agency setting
• Experience within CNS is helpful
• Prior launch experience within US and Global
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Ability to multi-task
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Alex Lamina at Meet, call on 646 569 9081 or email directly at email@example.com to discuss further and in confidence.