Meet is excited to be partnering with a full service, medical communications agency located in the New Jersey area that is seeking a Scientific Team Lead to add to their talented team! The agency focuses mainly on medical communications and cover a wide range of materials including digital and creative work. The progressive company has an established leadership team who are known for their collaboration and has a strong focus on their employees. The ideal candidate has prior publications planning experience within an agency setting, ability to lead a team, and has a passion for science! Sounds like a role for you? Apply below or reach out directly!
• Liaise with clients daily, acting as the main point of contact while assisting with overall strategic plans
• Lead and oversee scientific team on assigned accounts while maintaining client strategy
• Ensure client timelines are met while proactively solving issues for clients
• Assist in the development of new business pitches and signing on new clients
• Mentor junior staff members along with assisting in their overall development
• Ensure quality content creation and adherence to client and company requirements
• PhD, PharmD, or MD required
• Prior publications planning agency experience
• Experience with mentoring junior staff members
• Strong attention to detail
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Alex Lamina at Meet, call on 646 569 9081 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.