Meet is partnering with a reputable Medical Communications company that sits within one of the world’s Top 10 CRO’s! The Medical Communications business has been so successful over the years that it is now considered one of most well-known agencies in the business. The company has a number of AOR accounts that has allowed them to hire the best talent there is and they aren’t stopping anytime soon! If you are looking to lead a successful team and work on career defining business this Scientific Team Lead opportunity could be for you!
- Act as key scientific contact for clients across a range of teams and accounts.
- Provide strong and strategic leadership for your team of writers and directors to enable them to develop whilst delivering to client demands.
- Administer resources to ensure accounts are effectively resourced for an international team.
- Provide project oversight and management.
- Inspire a high quality work and ensure consistency within scientific and editorial standards.
- Assist with business development initiatives.
- Exceptional Leadership capabilities.
- At least 5+ years of medical communications agency experience
- Previous leadership experience managing teams, accounts and projects.
- Scientific generalist with a background in publications within a medical communications agency.
- Masters or higher degree in Life Sciences or a related field, PhD or PharmD, M.D
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Vanessa Eatz at Meet, call on 646 569 9081 or email directly at email@example.com to discuss further and in confidence.