Meet is excited to partner with an authentic medical communications agency in New York City! This agency is looking for a Scientific Director to join their team due to a new piece of business they recently acquired. Employee happiness is at the epicenter of this agency as they value both positive culture and work life balance. If you are an individual who is passionate about learning and growing within your scientific career, please reach out as this position will not be available for long!
• Manage and provide input regarding scientific communication and strategic efforts
• Gather and distribute relevant scientific data and knowledge pertaining to client’s needs
• Act as an advisor with new business development and pitch preparations
• Mentor junior scientific associates in content quality providing feedback when necessary
• Act as primary client contact on assigned accounts
• PhD, PharmD, or MD required
• 4+ years medical communications experience preferred
• Excellent written, oral, and communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within your team
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Carly Goldberg at Meet, call on +1 646-822-2198 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about Carly Goldberg & Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com