Meet is excited to partner with a medical communications agency in both New Jersey and Philadelphia! This agency is looking for a Scientific Director to join their growing team in the publications planning space as they have just won a new piece of business. This individual should have a diverse background with previous involvement in strategic efforts. With an emphasis on work life balance and company culture, this agency values their talent first. Please reach out or apply directly if this position sounds like a fit for you!
• Act as a client lead on assigned accounts and brands
• Mentor and train junior medical writers
• Oversee high-quality scientific content such as manuscripts, posters, journal articles, abstracts, etc.
• Proofread and fact check scientific materials according to client specifications
• Maintain and obtain relevant scientific content
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4-5 years of previous experience in a publication planning agency
• Superior written and communication skills
• Ability to mentor junior team members
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Carly Goldberg at Meet, call on +1 646-822-2198 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about Carly Goldberg & Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com