Meet is working with a well established agency who stands in the forefront of medical communications. They work on some of the most innovative and exciting projects in the world of medical communications and are looking to bring on new talent to their already successful team. This agency is a forward thinking agency with a ton of digitally innovative work but are also driven by high science. They have an extremely established leadership team and have heard nothing but wonderful things about working for them! This agency also offers flexible working hours really providing you a great work life balance.
If you are an expert in immunology or hematology and would love to learn more about this career-defining opportunity, apply here!
• Deliver high quality scientific presentations
• Deal confidently and effectively with clients and any internal support teams
• Manage and run a team of highly skilled individuals
• Work across promotional medical education as well as publications planning
• Act as a primary contact for the clients
• Assistant in the creation of pitches for new business development
• An advanced degree such as a PhD, MD, or PharmD required
• Strong Immunology/hematology experience required
• Solid leadership skills with a known positive track record in managing a team
• Expert research and communication skills
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Danielle at Meet, call on +1 646-569-9081 or email directly at Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about Danielle & Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com