Meet is partnering with an innovative biopharma company looking to make a difference for patients with life threatening rare diseases. Our client is looking for a motivated and hardworking individual to join their Regulatory Affairs team as a Project Manager. You will be responsible for ensuring regulatory strategies are translated into realistic and achievable submission plans and that Global Regulatory Team operations are driven by effective project management skills. All individuals wanting to join a great team and even better company are encouraged to apply!
• Supports and drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the Global Regulatory Team
• Attend and support Regulatory Strategy Meetings
• Work cross-functionally with sub teams such as the Health Authority
• Partner with the Global Regulatory Lead or team lead and meet deadlines
• Leverage relationships to influence timelines and project management outcomes across the business
• Bachelor’s in health or Lifesciences
• 4 or more years of experience
• Project Management and Regulatory experience at a Biotech/Pharma company
• MS Project or other project planning experience
• Proficient in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Highly skilled in decision-making, communication, and strategic thinking skills as well as proficiency in influencing others and working on cross-functional initiatives
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Comprehensive understanding of the regulatory pathways, including when and how to file for designation, the time points and opportunities for interaction, and the resources required Process Improvement
All interested candidates are encouraged to reach out:
Everything discussed will remain confidential.