Exciting opportunity to join a leading transplant and diagnostics company looking to add a Regional CRA to their growing team! This company is known for their discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative healthcare solutions for transplant patients.
In this role you would be responsible for the identification, evaluation, and establishment of study sites as well as the evaluation of systems and processes for the clinical department.
• Ensuring compliance with monitoring plans, local regulations, and ICH/GCP guidelines.
• Managing budget relationships with investigators and sites.
• Working with investigators, study coordinator and sub teams to develop protocols, forms, programs and executing protocol adherence targets.
• Reviewing accurate trial files to ensure all needed documentations are readily available.
• 5+ years of clinical monitoring experience within biotechnology, pharmaceutical, device, or academia field.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related to Life Sciences
• 50%+ travel for primary clinical activities
• Proficient knowledge of FDA regulations and ICH/GCP guidelines
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Ciarra Smith at Meet, call on +1 646-822-3498 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about Ciarra & Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com