We've just been engaged by a leading developer and manufacturer of medical devices and supplies. They are looking for a Quality Engineer to support both new product development and continuous improvement initiatives for existing product lines.
The position consists of using statistical analysis, test method development, engineering principals, and awareness of procedural and regulatory requirements to move projects and initiatives to successful completion.
Essential Job Functions Include:
• Identify applicable quality standards and appropriate test methods for the assessment of product and/or process performance.
• Implement Design Control during the launch of new products and significant product design changes.
• Review designs, design changes, validation plans, and specification changes and makes recommendations relevant to compliance, risk, and performance.
• Track and review corrective and preventive actions (CAPA’s).
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other technical discipline.
• Proven record of test method development, execution of validations, and data-based decision making.
• 2-5 years of work experience in a similar role, ex. laboratory testing, documentation of test reports and test protocols, prototyping, or commercialization.
• Self-starter and comfortable being a subject matter expert within the company.
This role is being handled by Jason at Meet, full details are available upon application and you can contact Jason Lawrence on email – Jason.Lawrence@peoplewithchemistry.com or reach him on the phone at Meet HQ on 646 517 0330.