We are working with an exciting CDMO in the San Francisco Bay Area that provides a broad array of services through all phases of drug development cycle. They are looking for a Quality Specialist to support their growing QA department.
• Review batch records and releases, keep records of CAPA, complaints, audit findings, etc.
• Work cross-functionally with QA, QC, and Supply Chain.
• Assist in creation of SOPs and other compliance documentation.
• Support inspections and audits.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field and 2-5 years of experience.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work onsite.
The full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being handled by Sarah at Meet - please send an email to email@example.com to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find more about Meet online at www.peoplewithchemistry.com