Mechanical engineer, product development, R&D engineer – A unique opportunity has become available for a Product Specialist / Subject Matter Expert to join this leading, globally recognized notified body as an expert in the Product Development space for Medical Devices.
Looking for those with across a range of device fields but having at least 4yrs committed experience in a specific product area, these roles are FULLY home based and travel at 25% or less. Fantastic work-life balance and career exposure.
Joining this industry leading, internationally recognized and respected notified body will give anyone’s resume a fantastic edge in the future. Having been established for over 150yrs this notified body continue to expand their US operations, currently with circa 110 employees across the US they are looking to continue their growth for the rest of 2019. With fantastic flexibility through their remotes set-up and limited travel expectations these roles offer unrivaled work-life balance.
Joining in one of a number of Product Specialist / Product Development Engineer Expert positions, you will be fully remote from anywhere in the US. Working for this internationally respected business your role will be:
• Subject Matter Expert - product development space, technical file review and dossier oversight
• Client Project Management – oversight of circa 10-20 clients, management of resource allocation and support on technical reviews and certification process.
• Extensive internal cross functional interaction – bring together various groups and divisions to ensure client satisfaction and smooth delivery on projects.
This position offers the unique combination of HOME BASED engineer working combined with a strong career development path and fantastic training program.
• Mechanical Engineer / Product Development Engineer history – 4+yrs
• Open to consider a range of device experience – Orthopedics, Vascular, Active among others
• BS or MS engineering degree
• Excellent communicator and interpersonal skills
Location – US wide, remote / home based set-up
Salary - $95k - $105k base + milestone bonus’ + benefits
These positions will be snapped up, do not hesitate to apply below or contact Alastair Shaw at Meet on 872 356 8140 or email – email@example.com
To find out more about this role, or further opportunities please visit Meet’s website at www.peoplewithchenmistry.com
Associated keywords: Mechanical engineer, product development, R&D, medical devices, home based, remote based, US