Meet are currently partnering with a clinical stage biotech company in the infectious disease space who are expanding their tech ops team. Our client is looking to hire a Process Engineer who will support the team by procuring and implementing equipment required to produce bacteriophage drug products.
• Responsible for identification and implementation of process equipment utilized for both upstream fermentation and downstream purification
• Work closely with third party vendors
• Support tech transfers from Product Development to GMP Manufacturing
• Troubleshoot process equipment or equipment operating procedures
• A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and at least 3+ years of pharma/biotech industry experience
• Experience in cell culture process development or bacterial fermentation required'
• Worked with aseptic processes in a GMP environment
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Martin at Meet, call on +1 628-229-9031 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about Martin & Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com