Meet is currently working with a reputable, global CRO who is seeking a Principal Medical Writer to join their expanding team. This position offers an opportunity to collaborate with highly experienced medical writers who serve top players in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
• Serve as the lead author on a variety of clinical and regulatory documents (i.e. CSRs, IBs, integrated safety and efficacy summaries, and submission documents)
• Mentor and develop junior medical writers
• Manage the production of interpretive guides
• Proactively consult with internal and external teams to meet deadlines
• Minimum of 7 years of regulatory/clinical medical writing experience
• Degree in relevant scientific discipline (Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD)
• Strong people and project management skills
• Strong knowledge of federal regulations, Good Clinical Practices, and ICH guidelines preferred
Please contact Allyson Blatz on +1 6468223444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this opportunity. This will be 100% confidential.