New medical writing opportunity has become available to join a flexible and hands-on environment! This role affords writers to join a highly-revered pharma and be part of a team-like environment.
Suited to experience medical writers with Massachusetts residency in search of a dynamic position at a respectable pharmaceutical company. Applicants must be based in Massachusetts but are able to work remotely.
Meet's client is a Japanese pharma which moved into the U.S. about 20 years ago and is currently one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. The company's US subsidiary is based in Cambridge.
• Serve as a medical writing lead for a team within a specific therapeutic area
• Author strategic regulatory documents and key components of regulatory submissions
•Handle organization, content, timelines, and resource requirements for medical writing deliverables
•Provide cross-functional guidance on issues related to document preparation
• Bachelor's degree in science, health profession, or journalism required at minimum
• 5+ years regulatory writing experience within pharma or biotech setting
• 3+ years of electronic documents and submissions experience
• Experience serving as the lead author for key medical writing deliverables
Do not miss out on this chance. If you are an experience medical writer based in Massachusetts, apply immediately to be contacted with full details and job description.
This position is being handled by the global life Sciences search agency – Meet. Contact Isabel Kupilik of Meet’s Medical Writing Division at (646) 569-9081 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about Meet by visiting our website, www.peoplewithchemistry.com