Meet has partnered with an emerging global oncology company regarding a Pharmacovigilance (PV)/Drug Safety, Medical Reviewer opportunity.
This is an initial 6 month long contract onsite in the Greater Boston area.
The Medical Reviewer, PV will be responsible for various activities requiring medical safety input from pre-and post-approval products. The ideal candidate will be the point person for safety reviews and meetings, as well as cross-functionally communicate between departments.
- MD, DO or equivalent ex-US medical degree.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in drug safety/pharmacovigilance or medical monitor experience.
- Solid knowledge of General Medicine, MD, DO, MBBS.
- Adequate knowledge of GCP, ICH and global regulations.
- Experienced in the evaluation and interpretation of data.
- Experienced in safety reviews of AEs/SAEs, IBs, protocols, CSRs, informed consents, and other safety-related documents.
Please contact Manushi Desai for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.