Looking for a specialized Medical Science Liaison position in the oncology space? Do you love a collaborative team looking to create tangible change? Meet is partnering with an excellent client who has commercialized a proprietary oncology product. They’re seeking an Oncology Medical Science Liaison to break into the organization be a leader in the space. This role will be an exciting challenge as this company focuses on impactful goals for the future.
The medical science liaison will be a key player in the commercial development of our client's niche oncology therapy. Our client is using a targeted therapy to reach the most difficult of tumors. The MSL will liaise with Key Opinion Leaders and bring this therapy to the patients that need it most. They will also have responsibilities surrounding investigator initiated trials. The role will play a key part in the post launch activities of an extremely innovative product. This is an excellent opportunity for an MSL to grow at an exceptional company.
• MUST HAVE 1-2 years of previous MSL experience, oncology and medical devices experience a PLUS
• PhD, MD, or PharmD or appropriate equivalent degree with the ability to communicate, strategize, and exchange scientific information across various levels of personnel
• A demonstrated ability to perform at a high level within a dynamic and fast-paced cross-functional team environment with tight deadlines and turnaround times
• Ability to travel up to 75% of the time with weekend conferences periodically
• In-depth knowledge of oncology (solid tumors) and the associated medical challenges to provide expert insight, establish and drive the disease vision by rigorous scientific debates with medical thought leaders
• Please note: Applicants without previous MSL experience will not be considered for this position