An exciting opportunity has just emerged with an innovative Medical Device company for a Medical Science Liaison! This company focuses on discovery and developing cutting-edge healthcare solutions for transplant patients and centers.
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) holds the responsibility to be engaging with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) from organizations, teaching hospitals, transplant centers, and institutions within the assigned geographical territory. The MSL will contribute credible, compliant, and ethical exchange with members of the healthcare community.
• Discover and Identify KOLs within the assigned territory alongside building and maintaining scientific relationships with KOLs within academic institutions and the community.
• Communicate and clarify test results of the company’s products with other clinical data.
• Collaborating with Cross-functional teams and partner within strategic alliances as well as engaging with KOLs on advisory boards, consultant meetings, and other scientific meetings.
• Act as a subject matter expert and the primary clinical resource for the Account Manager team to support expanded use of current products.
• Medical Science Degree or Clinical Science degree is required. (MD, PhD, PharmD, MSN)
• Prior MSL experience is highly preferred
• Therapeutic experience in Transplant, Cardiology, Nephrology, Oncology, Immunology
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to build/maintain relationships with the medical community.
• Candidate must live in either New York and New Jersey.
• Ability to travel
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Kaitlyn Sumner at Meet, email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about Kaitlyn & Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com