Meet is working with a well-established, full service medical communications agency who has been continuously awarded as being one of the best places to work! They pride themselves on their forward thinking, challenging work environment which provides employees the opportunity to grow within the agency. The team is extremely cohesive, and this really plays a big part to their large success. They are looking for a Medical Director who is ready to jump right into this opportunity! Apply now!
• Expertise at creating scientific content by using research, writing and editing in order to meet deadlines and objectives
• Lead the execution of several assigned products while working closely with clients
• Work directly with the scientific team lead to make sure all projects are being executed with quality and that the clients are satisfied with the product
• Have an expert knowledge in of therapy areas
• Take prominent role in supplying scientific knowledge when working with a pitch development team and providing feedback as needed.
• PharmD, PHd, MD required
• Diabetes and cardiovascular experience required
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills with success building client relationships
• Background in promotional medical education materials
• Expert written and verbal skills
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Danielle at Meet, call on +1 646-569-9081 or email directly at Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about Danielle & Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com