Meet is proud to be partnering with a brand-new client, a global medical communications agency located in New York City! This agency is known for its culture, creativity and flexible working environment and are looking for strong minded, driven individuals who are interested in working apart of a collaborative team. They truly thrive on creating work that brings people together and a brand experience like no other. If you are looking to be a part of a growing, team-oriented agency, apply now!
• Expertise at creating scientific content by using research, writing and editing in order to meet deadlines and objectives
• Communicate and build a strong relationship with clients and colleagues.
• Develop and manage a team of junior employees.
• Work directly with the scientific team lead to make sure all projects are being executed with quality and that the clients are satisfied with the product.
• Assist with new development pitches and assist in organic business growth.
• PharmD, PHd, MD required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Prior experience working across promotional medical education materials.
• Ability to prioritize with strong organizational skills.
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Danielle at Meet, call on +1 646-569-9081 or email directly at Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about Danielle & Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com