Manager, Medical Information
Meet is partnered with a top American biotech focused on the development and deliveries of vaccines. They are dedicated to improving health globally through treatment of serious infectious diseases. Headquartered in Maryland, this renowned biotech company is looking to expand their team by bringing on a Manager of Medical Information.
The Manager of Medical Information will be responsible for all medical communications and scientific content both HCP and DTC facing. This individual will write publications, custom response letters, FAQ sheets, abstracts and more for the organization. He/She will provide accurate and timely responses to all medical inquiries and evaluate adverse cases/complaints accordingly. They will act as a subject matter expert for the company’s products in their respective therapeutic area.
• Perform in-depth research and analysis of medical data
• Perform literature searches using medical literature databases
• Develop medical information training across the organization
• Assist in medical and scientific review of materials as needed
• PharmD/PhD required
• 5+ years of providing medical information in the pharma/biotech space
• Medical, legal and regulatory review experience
• Proficient in Embase, Pubmed and other medical literature review systems
• Must have working knowledge of the applicable FDA regulations