Meet is partnering with a full-service, healthcare advertising agency that specializes in both pharmaceutical advertising and promotional medical education! The agency is located in the New York City area and are known for having a unique office space that adds to the exciting working atmosphere! The independently owned agency is searching for new talent that will be a strong asset to their oncology team. They are seeking candidates with a track record of client relationship success, prior healthcare advertising agency experience, and strong leadership skills! Apply below or reach out directly to learn more details!
• Act as main point of contact with clients daily
• Oversee and ensure efficient client project execution
• Ensure project remains consistent with client objectives and brand strategies
• Mentor direct reports and implement plans for their professional development
• Maintain quality, budget and timeline project guidelines
• BA or BS degree in related field
• At least 6 years’ experience within a healthcare advertising agency setting
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Client facing experience required
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Alex Lamina at Meet, call on 646 569 9081 or email directly at email@example.com to discuss further and in confidence.