Meet’s client is a mid-sized healthcare advertising agency focused on continued business growth! Their diverse client base includes some the largest pharmaceutical companies as well as smaller pre-commercialization organizations. With an open-door policy and collaborative office space, our client is praised as being one of the most welcoming agencies in the industry – don’t miss out on your chance to apply!
• Serve as the main point of contact for all clients by maintaining regular communication and ensuring their needs are passed on to agency leaders
• Work cross-functionally with internal teams in order to sure all goals are met
• Uphold responsibility of addressing all client concerns; develop adequate solutions for any issues that arise
• Build and maintain thorough knowledge of all assigned client brands and therapeutic areas
• Guide the development and career growth of junior account services staff
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least 5 years’ HCP experience in a healthcare advertising agency
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Exceptional communication, prioritization, and organizational skills
• Proven ability to lead a team
Please contact Katerina Romneos on +1 646-822-2174 or email email@example.com if you would like to learn more about this opportunity.