An exciting role in a rapidly growing, leading precision medicine solutions company.
The Clinical Research Associate will be required 50% regional travel.
• Evaluating and establishing clinical trial sites
• Ensuring compliance with the study monitoring plans
• Reviewing and maintaining accurate study files ensuring all documentations are present
• Collaborating with study coordinators on study protocol development
• Minimum of 5 years of clinical monitoring experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or CRO setting is required
• Experience interacting with outside vendors preferred
• Extensive knowledge of clinical research operations and FDA regulations/ICH & GCP guidelines
• Willingness to travel to sites
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Anisiya at Meet, call on +1 646-822-2177 or email directly at email@example.com to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about Anisiya & Meet at peoplewithchemistry.com