A CMC Project Manager vacancy has become available with one of the worlds leading pharma companies. This will be on a long term contract basis.
* 12 month contract
* Competitive rate
* Plan & track process development and technology transfer deliverables.
* Coordinate & support project team meetings.
* Track project budget & monitor spending.
* Ensure POS & invoices are coded appropriately.
A leading pharmaceutical company, with over 60,000 employees worldwide, who have invested billions in to R&D to push the boundaries of science and improve the lives of patients in need.
This company has exciting ambitions to become the leader in drug development and provide aid to over 200 million patients this year alone.
* Experience in planning & managing cross-functional aspects of biopharmaceutical product development.
* Technical understanding of the development of material to be used in clinical studies.
* Strong knowledge of Project Management tools.
* Knowledge of Vaccine development preferred.
* Familiarity with Planisware or other portfolio management tools is preferred.
Interviews are likely to take place imminently so do not hesitate to get in touch if you are interested in applying for this position. All applications are handled confidentially.
Contact Louis Nicol on 0203 019 3987 or email your CV to email@example.com to learn more.