A long term contract has become available at one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. This position will be based in the International Clinical Operations team, working in the Virology therapeutic area.
* 12 month contract
* West London
* Competitive rate
* Manage global outsourced studies managed by Clinical Program Manager.
* Maintain study timelines and budget.
* Conduct monitoring/co monitoring as required.
* Manage CROs/vendors.
* Interact with cross functional teams internally & externally to ensure trial progress.
* Provide support to quality & risk management.
* Serve as primary point of contact for CROs.
* Draft & coordinate review of relevant documents.
* Coordinate & supervise all aspects of clinical study.
A top 10 Biopharmaceutical company, with approximately 8,000 employees spanning across four continents, who seek to develop and commercialise medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With a focus on a variety of therapeutic areas, including HIV, respiratory, cardiovascular and cancer, they seek to improve the quality of life for patients around the world who suffer from life-threatening diseases, with their research and development effort at the largest it has ever been. This company is also one of few leading the charge to find a COVID vaccine.
* Virology experience preferred but not essential, experience in other therapy areas also beneficial.
* Strong study management/coordination experience across EU sites, as well as UK.
* Actively set up & ran clinical trial sites across multiple countries in Europe.
* Monitoring/co monitoring experience.
* Strong knowledge of FDA, EU, ICH GCP guidelines.
* Additional European language beneficial but not essential.
* BSc/BA in a relevant scientific discipline, or a RN qualification.
Interviews are likely to take place imminently so do not hesitate to get in touch if interested in applying for this position! All applications are handled confidentially.
Contact Louis Nicol on 0203 019 3987 or email your CV to email@example.com to learn more.