A fantastic opportunity has just become available within an expanding biopharmaceutical company that continues to make strides in the Oncology space. Working from their San Francisco office, the Manager of Biosample Management will serve as the point of contact for all operational activities relating to central vendor and sample management in order to ensure quality samples.
We are partnering with a mid-sized clinical stage biopharma that has a robust pipeline to really push on through 2020 and beyond. This position will ensure compliance with regulatory agency documentation and reporting requirements, as well as help in vendor negotiations, product and software evaluations, and implementation and management of the Clinical Sample Management Plan.
• Works with Clinical Business Outsourcing to execute contracts and negotiations
• Reviews and finalizes central lab SOW and communicates with stakeholders for the review
• Addresses questions from the CRO or clinical site on sample collections
• Utilize tracking systems to report on progress, address issues, and resolutions
• Assist in vendor selection and managing testing vendors
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a scientific discipline
• 8+ years of relevant experience, with at least 2 years managing CROs and central laboratory
• Previous clinical biosample management experience, preferably in oncology
• Technical understanding of ICH, GCP, and GLP
The full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being handled by Sara at Meet, call +1 650-763-2376 or email directly at email@example.com to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find more about Sara and Meet online at www.peoplewithchemistry.com