An exciting opportunity has just emerged with a cutting-edge biotech focused on the development of innovative and novel gene therapies for disorders within the central nervous system.
The purpose of the Senior Director/ VP Medical Affairs is to lead and generate Medical Affairs activities for the company. You will be responsible for pre-launch and product launch planning and execution. This position is responsible for the medical affairs function by developing relationships with key opinion leaders, medical science liaison engagement, and providing medical input.
• Develop, implement, execute the Medical Affairs strategies for the therapeutic area programs.
• Build and maintain relationships with thought leaders and advocacy partners, including but not limited to speaker training, advisory board, national and global conferences.
• Organizing and executing medical affairs activities that support the product strategies including KOL engagement, advisory boards, generation of standard response letters, HEOR analysis publication planning, and scientific support of marketing initiatives.
• Experience working in Medical Affairs and developing relationships with KOLs in Neurology, Rare Disease, and Gene Therapy.
• An Educational requirement of either a MD, PhD, or PharmD is required.
• Experience working in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry. Previous MSL experience preferred.
• 5+ years of Medical Affairs experience within Rare Disease, Neurology, or Gene Therapy.
• Experience in Product launch preparation and execution
• Knowledgeable in drug development (Phase IV research preferred) and the development of strategic plans.
• Must have the ability to comply with all ethical, regulatory, and legal standards.
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Kaitlyn Sumner at Meet. You can connect wither her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about Kaitlyn & Meet at www.peoplewithchemsitry.com