Meet is excited to be partnered with an independently owned, global healthcare communications agency who is actively seeking an Associate Scientific Director to join their business. They specialize in Medical Education and are widely recognized for being the best in their space - having transformed how medical education is developed and delivered. As Associate Scientific Director you will be responsible for day-to-day functions that include but aren’t limited to: producing high-quality medical content, consistently meeting the client’s objectives guaranteeing all work is delivered both on time and to budget, and ensuring high standards and internal processes are being adhered to.
• Manage a team of Medical writers and ensure delivery of work that is consistently of exceptional quality
• Confidently incorporate strategic direction on assigned accounts – acknowledged as go-to contact for in-depth knowledge of select therapy areas.
• Analyze, interpret, and utilize complex medical documents while reviewing analyses conducted by junior team members.
• Manage timeline and set expectations throughout the content development process
• Identify and help to develop new clients in the relevant medical field
• Attend scientific meetings and provide support pre and post meeting
• 4+ years of experience working in a Medical Communications Agency setting.
• An advanced science degree; PhD, MD, PharmD
• Excellent scientific writing style with skills to adapt content and style to different audiences
• An expertise knowledge of therapeutic areas
• Excellent verbal communication and client influencing skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
Please contact Kristyn Coldewey at 646-810-6069 or email your resume to email@example.com if you would like to learn more about this opportunity.