A potential opportunity for an Associate Director, Biostatistics has recently opened within a commercially successful, oncology-focused biotechnology company that strives to accelerate the discovery, development and commercialization of new medicines for difficult-to-treat cancers.
Meet is working with a clinical-stage company; our client is seeking an professional who will apply extensive technical expertise and experience to provide written and verbal recommendations on statistical issues, design and conduct of clinical trials of all phases.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works with project team members and manage CROs to generate clinical protocol,
authors statistical analysis plan/TLF templates, specifications, CRFs, and CRF edit
• Performs analysis, interpret study results, and collaborates with clinical team to produce
interim reports, final reports, and publications.
• Effectively manages CRO to ensure high-quality deliverables within timeline and budget.
• Responsible for one more studies with concurrent tasks and timelines.
• MS/MA degree in related discipline and eight years of related experience; or, PhD in
related discipline and five years of related experience
• Experience in oncology and study Phases I-IV highly preferred.
• Experience in Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry preferred.
• Experience with managing CROs in the conduct of clinical trials.
Please contact Leila Johnston on 650-763-2375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this opportunity. This will be 100% confidential.
Find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Contact via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/leila-johnston-55325018a/
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies