Our client is a boutique pharmaceutical advertising agency in search of an exceptional Account Supervisor to work across late phase brands. Their business continues to grow as they acquire more projects with their top-notch clients, so now is the best time to join. Their unique, nontraditional structure allows for a flexible environment that drives their success!
• Research and obtain knowledge of client brands, business, and marketing to ensure superior project delivery
• Serve as a contact for multiple clients; manage client status reports and meetings
• Work alongside internal team members to facilitate effective project strategy development
• Supervise client projects in order to ensure alignment with client brand, vision, and values
• Maintain knowledge of laws that regulate the pharmaceutical advertising industry and the client’s medical campaigns
• Monitor project progress and budget regularly to ensure successful completion
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years’ experience within a pharmaceutical advertising agency
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
• Superior interpersonal, communication, and relationship building skills
Please contact Katerina Romneos on +1 646-822-2174 or email email@example.com if you would like to learn more about this opportunity.