Meet is working with a Digital Health Marketing Agency located in the New York City area who are searching for Accounts professionals to add to their growing client services team! The agency works across various therapeutic categories and partner with well- known pharmaceutical companies! Candidates will have the opportunity to join a dynamic, growing agency and work with Blockbuster pharmaceutical brands. The agency is seeking new talent who are self-starters, thrive on collaboration, and have prior healthcare advertising agency experience! If this position sounds of interest to you, apply below or reach out directly!
• Work cross functionally with internal teams to develop concepts for projects
• Participate in planning, forecasting, and developing client plans
• Manage daily activities of accounts team ensuring efficient project execution
• Manage budget/resource planning, allocations and management
• Work closely with project management team to ensure timely project execution
• Ability to work across multiple projects and clients
• Attend client and internal status meetings
• At least five years’ experience within a pharmaceutical advertising agency setting
• Digital marketing experience required
• Strong writing and verbal skills
• Experience with managing financials
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Alex Lamina at Meet, call on 646 569 9081 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.