Meet is working with an exceptional mid-size independent healthcare advertising agency in New York City. This agency is looking for an Account Supervisor to join their growing team as they have recently won exciting new business. This candidate will be responsible for all HCP, patient, and consumer promotional activity for both the pre-launch and the launch itself. This agency emphasizes creativity and growth as they are an innovative company during a period of growth. Please reach out if this position is of fit for you!
• Act as the main point of contact for clients, for example, meeting clients face to face for meetings and distributing relevant feedback
• Manage budgets, timelines, and schedules for clients
• Work cross functionally with internal teams to ensure the quality of project content
• Research and obtain relevant knowledge of both client data and competitive market research
• Oversee tactical planning development efforts
• Offer strategic insight both internally and externally
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4+ years of experience in a pharmaceutical advertising agency
• Digital experience required
• Strong ability to prioritize work according to needs
• Client relationship experience
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Carly Goldberg at Meet, call on +1 646-822-2198 or email directly at email@example.com to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about Carly Goldberg & Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com