Meet is proud to be partnering with a full service, healthcare communications agency located in New York City! This agency is best known for their strategic and creative capabilities and encourage a cohesive working environment with their bright and open office plan. They have some key figures as a part of their talented leadership team that really bring a deep scope of experience to the agency.
As an Account Supervisor, you will act as a brand lead and continue uphold client relationships as well as ensuring clients’ needs are always met. They are looking for an industry professional who is ready to hit the ground running and aid to their success as a business. Looking for your next move? Apply now!
• Build and maintain client relationships as well ensure client satisfaction.
• Work alongside internal team members on the execution of all projects
• Oversee a team of Account executives ensuring all projects are being executed correctly.
• Offer strategic insight, tactical planning and business development strategies.
• Aid in the onboarding, training and coaching of junior employees
• At least 4 years’ account management experience in the healthcare advertising industry.
• Brilliant oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
• Strong leadership skills
• Can work independently with minimal supervision.
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Danielle at Meet, call on +1 646-569-9081 or email directly at Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about Danielle & Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com