Meet is working on an exciting new Account Supervisor position within a global, full-service healthcare advertising agency located in New York City. With unparalleled creativity, this agency is able to bring insight and innovation in order to create a more meaningful brand experience. They promote and applaud original thinking and recognize and appreciate hard work.
They are seeking a hardworking, outgoing and creative Account Supervisor that will manage day-to-day activities of assigned accounts, while maintaining a strong and positive relationship with all clients. They will demonstrate strong leadership qualities and act as a face of the business! If you are looking to take your career to the next level, apply now!
• Act as the main point of contact for clients, building and maintaining relationships.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of the brand.
• Manage the growth and development of direct reports
• Work cross functionally with internal teams to ensure quality of work.
• Offer strategic insight, tactical planning and business development strategies.
• 4 + years’ experience within the healthcare advertising industry.
• Can work independently with minimal supervision.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Danielle at Meet, call on +1 646-569-9081 or email directly at Danielle.email@example.com to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about Danielle & Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com