My client is a large, New York City based medical communications agency with specialism in pharmaceutical advertising and promotional medical education. They have rapidly and consistently grown since their start up 15 years ago and are constantly seeking new talent. They focus on a variety of disease categories and have a very special niche within the market! They are seeking an Account Supervisor who can perform independently as well as maintain strong relationships.
• Ensures client satisfaction while focusing on establishing opportunities for executional efficiencies and improved team alignment
• Oversees an assigned book of project work, verifying that all agency work aligns with the client objectives including quality, budget, and timeline
• Serves as client contact for day-to-day tasks
• Builds and maintains relationships among clients
• Supervises workflow and mentors
• Must have at least 3 years of account management experience in healthcare advertising
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Preferred Master’s degree in business or science
• Preferred experience across multiple products, therapeutic categories, client companies, and managing direct reports
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Kayleigh Besnecker at Meet, please contact on +1 (646)-822-2175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss more about this opportunity in confidence.