Meet is very excited to be partnering with the US asset of a highly successful, independently owned, global Medical Communications agency! The company are a small but growing team of medical education specialists working on fantastic & exciting projects meaning that no day is the same! With the agency still in startup phase, they are looking for entrepreneurial and ambitious individuals with a passion for the industry and a desire to produce work above the industries standards!
To hear more about how you could become the next member of their growing team, get in contact for more details!
• Account Management across a variety of accounts.
• Relationship development and management of clients.
• Facilitation of interactions between clients and Experts at meetings and events.
• Liaising with both the internal team and freelancers to ensure delivery of meetings and materials are produced to the highest possible standard.
• Assisting in the development of proposals and pitch ideas, converting them into organic growth.
• Management of junior team members.
• Will report to the Business Unit Director.
• 5/6 + years’ experience working in a Medical Communications agency or pharmaceutical company.
• Extensive experience managing promotional Medical Communication materials
• Exposure and interest in strategic communications
• Global experience in addition to US Local experience preferred but not essential
• Educated to Degree level, Science background preferred but not essential
This position is being dealt with by Rebekah Hill at Meet, call at 646 569 9081 or email directly at Rebekah@peoplewithchemistry.com to discuss further and in confidence.