Experience a better way of securing talent for your business
At Meet we do things differently. We really take the time to understand you, your company, the department you’re recruiting for, the skills required and the cultural fit needed.
We have unrivalled experience recruiting within life sciences. Our clients regard us as colleagues rather than suppliers because our knowledge of the industry matches theirs, meaning we start on an equal footing and can lend real insight to their search.
Finding the right candidate isn’t a dark art, but it does require skill, dedication and tenacity – and our team has those in abundance. Through honest, collaborative and effective relationships with our clients, we consistently deliver exceptional candidates who become assets to the organisations we serve.
Discover for yourself why our clients keep coming back to work with us.
How we work:
- Your introduction to Meet will be with one of our Directors, who will remain available to you for briefings and meetings throughout the recruitment process
- We will conduct a full, initial briefing session – either face-to-face or via video conferencing – to gain a thorough understanding of your requirements and develop a recruitment strategy tailored to your specific needs
- We will proactively headhunt for all positions – identifying matches in the passive, not just the active candidate pool – to find the very best people for the job
- We guarantee you will only receive C.V.s of candidates who are genuinely looking, and who we have extensively interviewed, short listed and briefed
- We have well-managed processes in place to organise interviews, offers and acceptance. We’ll also supply weekly reports to keep you fully updated
- We’ll monitor and report on performance during the first three months of any new appointment
- And, of course, you will have 24-hour access to our consultants via mobile phone and email
Life science specialists
Meet works exclusively within the life sciences industry, meaning we can offer the kind of specialist knowledge and market expertise that other recruitment agencies may lack.
We have extensive insight regarding market trends, skills shortages, potential candidates and availability. Simply put: we know a lot of people in the industry.
What’s more, we’re passionate about making a positive contribution. We believe a healthy industry benefits everybody, and we’re keen to do our part by filling roles with outstanding candidates.
A global reach
Sometimes the perfect candidate may be an ocean away. With your agreement, we won’t limit our search to just one country or region.
We have offices in both Europe and the US, and our coverage extends throughout and beyond both continents. We have regularly completed assignments in London, New York, San Francisco, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney.
We will work with you to help you understand the logistics with regard to visas, local compliance and legal issues. We will also ensure that a candidate’s location does not impede your selection process.
Contract, freelance and interim assignments
Sometimes you need to bring in additional expertise on a temporary basis, and often this support is required at very short notice. We have a team dedicated to meeting such briefs.
At Meet, every one of our contract, interim and freelance professionals is thoroughly vetted to ensure they meet our high standards and expectations; they are an extension of our business, as well as yours.
We take the time to get quality references and brief contractors fully, so that they are ‘job-ready’ when they start.