We are a niche pharmaceutical services company who specialise in clinical supply chain management across both investigational and commercial pharmaceutical products. We are looking for an experienced professional with prior experience in clinical trials and supply chain to join our growing team in a remote based role and support our broad range of pharma and biotech clients.
Who we are:
Our team offers the opportunity to join a truly unique and passionate SME doing ground-breaking work with drug companies across the globe. The team you will be joining is a close-knit team of sourcing specialists who are all dedicated to building long terms relationships and ensuring consistent client supply chains across the business. We specialise in supporting our clients though the entire supply chain both pre and post approval partnering with them to overcome any hurdles they are facing.
• Responsible for the development of wholesale and manufacturer relationships
• Actively improve supply chain weaknesses and identify/qualify new suppliers that would help strengthen the supply chain.
• Lead regular meetings with suppliers within allocated territories to further develop the relationship, improve service levels, negotiate supply agreements, discounts and rebates.
• Develop sourcing strategies for clinical trial projects
• Resolve complex delivery, quality or other related problems
• At least 3 years supply chain experience in a similar role within clinical trials
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working with shipping cold-chain or temperature sensitive goods
Location: Home based, UK
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Nicholas Rigden at Meet, please call on 0203 019 5990 or contact the office on +44 203 178 7488. You can also e-mail directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.