A growing biopharma specializing in Women's Health is seeking a Sr. Manager, Program Management to join the team to development and manage the execution of high quality, global, integrated cross-functional and functional plans for projects within Development & Commercial phases of drug development. With 5 products in Phase III of clinical development, this is the ideal time to join and contribute to the business!
This established, growing, midsize company gives you the chance to be a part of a smaller more dynamic team where you can see the difference you make. Founded in 2016 you also get the start-up environment. While the company is only 2 years old they have 5 global phase III programs planned for 2018.
• Communication of project information, project reports and timelines to key stakeholders
• Maintaining alignment between projects and future plans
• Providing leadership and participating in department and team projects
• High quality, integrated, cross-functional plans and high-level functional plans for projects within programs working in conjunction with the Global Program Manager
• 6-8 years within the biotech or pharma industry
• 3 years in a drug development PM role
• Experience in Oncology or Women’s health preferred
Please contract firstname.lastname@example.org
or 628 229 9032