Contract, PV Associate, Clinical, Pharmaceutical – A contract Pharmacovigilance Scientists are being sought by this global, Top 10 Pharmaceutical on a 12 month contractor basis and fully remote in the UK. The position can offer fully remote flexibility with responsibilities spanning the likes of risk management planning, signal detection and safety evaluation.
Outside IR35 this is suited to experienced PV contractors, or permanent PV Scientists looking for a change, comfortable working on the sponsor side and keen to work for an industry leader.
Sitting firmly within the leading players in the world’s pharmaceutical market this company continue to offer a strong breadth of portfolio through the Oncology, CNS, Cardiovascular, Respiratory and. Employing circa 50,000 globally and with offices in over 30 countries they provide a network of expertise and scope of roles is truly international. They have a strong base of contractors so are viewed as essential their business model and hence treated well.
Fantastic opportunity has become available for a number of Senior PV Scientists (Consultants) to join this household name pharmaceutical. The roles will be on a 6 month contractor basis, looking or those with proven project based experience to be responsible across:
• Safety Governance & Risk involvement; clinical safety strategy, support of global physician
• Signal detection, evaluation and labelling
• Regulatory reports and submissions; author and provide input to PBRERs, PSURs, DSURs
• Support and interaction with third party vendors
Great opportunity to join a global team in a crucial, high-level drug safety role for this industry leader.
• Proven Pharmacovigilance background – 5+yrs
• Confident with working across risk management, safety evaluation and reporting
• Reg Reports & Submissions exposure – PSURs, PBRERs, DSURs
• Pharma or Biotech employment
• Interact with external vendor
Contract length; initial 12 months, highly likely to extend
Rate; £500 - £550 per day (open to discuss)
Location; Remote based UK - flexible
Full details with job description are available upon application.
This opening is being handled by Alastair Shaw at Meet – you can contact him on 0203 178 7488 or email directly to email@example.com
Associated keywords: PV Associate, Drug Safety Manager, Safety Surveillance, Risk management, Pharmacovigilance, freelance, contract