We are seeking highly experienced Senior/Principal SAS Programmers to join our multinational statistical programming team, leading exciting clinical trial studies. We are a global and award-winning top 10 clinical research organisation providing support to clients in over 100 countries. This role is home-based for EU residents with office-based flexibility for UK residents.
Suitable for: Senior SAS Programmer, Principal SAS Programmer, CDISC Specialist, Senior SAS Analyst
If you'd like more information, reach out for a confidential chat: firstname.lastname@example.org 02030196002.
We are a global company that is pioneering clinical research and endeavor to improve patient health through the work we do. We aim to provide excellent services to clients spanning all continents and pride ourselves on our core values of putting patients first and providing quality results. Our unprecedented growth over the last decade has allowed us to secure multiple investments and we continue to seek the best professionals in clinical research.
As part of this role you will be:
• Acting as a lead programmer and mentoring junior programmers.
• Creating and generating SAS macros.
• Creating specifications for SDTM and ADaM data sets.
• Following standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Ensuring data sets are CDISC compliant.
• Client facing to deliver statistical programming outcomes on multiple projects.
• 5+ years' experience in a CRO/Pharma environment.
• 4+ years' experience leading studies.
• Experience with CDISC standardisation.
• Degree in statistics, life sciences, mathematics or other related fields.
• Experience working with ADaM and SDTM data sets.
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Amina Jama at Meet, please call 0203 019 6002. You can also e-mail us directly at email@example.com to discuss in confidence.
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.