Suitable for: Senior Biostatistician, Consultant Biostatistician, Principal Biostatistician, Real World Evidence, RWE.
PLEASE NOTE: This contract is available on a completely remote-working basis across the United Kingdom.
A long term 12-month contract has become available for an experienced Senior Statistician who is technically strong, and MSc educated. You will be responsible for leading multiple RWE studies, providing statistical expertise to support the design and interpretation of clinical programmes across the UK and Germany.
Working at one of the world’s top 10 leading Global Pharmaceutical companies, this role is situated in the company's Biometrics and Statistical Innovation Centre.
This contract is a great opportunity for any technically strong Statisticians, with good clinical trial and real-world evidence background, i.e. Payer or Health Economics.
Sitting within the world’s leading players in the pharmaceutical industry, this company continue to develop and offer a magnitude of innovative medicines onto market, ranging from Oncology to Cardiovascular, Respiratory, and more therapeutic areas. With a global reach employing over 50,000 people over 30 countries, they provide a network of expertise. They also have a strong base of contractors, with over 800+ at their UK sites, and so are viewed as an essential asset to their business model.
This role is suited for those with proven experience within clinical trials:
· Identify opportunities to improve the methodology and provide practical solutions for problems.
· Identify and apply statistical methodology to improve the process and delivery activities.
· Trial design simulations, network meta-analysis, data visualizations, machine learning techniques.
· MSc in statistics or mathematics is essential for this position.
· At least 5 years Pharmaceutical/CRO or Healthcare experience.
· Strong understanding of clinical trial practices.
· Real World Evidence experience is desired.
Contract Length: 12-months (grounds for extension).
Location: Remote - UK
Inside/Outside IR35: OUTSIDE.
Full details are available upon application, they will be looking to interview in the coming days so do not hesitate to apply, all applications dealt with confidentially.
Please contact Keeley Munday on 02030196022 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Associated Keywords: Biostatistician, Statistician, Senior, Principal, Clinical, Pharmaceutical, Pharma, Real-world Evidence, RWE, SAS, R, Bayesian, R, Python, Flatiron, Ironman