Our global client is looking to hire an experienced Senior Statistical Programmer to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to join a large, top multinational CRO and work on exciting clinical trial programs.
• Validation of tables, listings and figures using SAS programming.
• Develop SAS programs to produce ADaMs and SDTMs for use in clinical study reports.
• Develop and maintain specifications for CDISC ADaM and SDTM data sets.
• Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Implementation of CDISC standards.
• Develop and maintain SAS programs for use in clinical studies.
• Manage junior programmers and act as team lead to delegate statistical programming responsibilities.
• Development and validation of SAS macros.
• Liaise with clients on statistical programming activities for various, exciting projects.
• 5 years or more experience in statistical programming within CROs or pharmaceutical companies.
• Study lead experience.
• Experience working towards CDISC standards.
• Experience working with ADaM and SDTM datasets.
• Relevant degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, life sciences or related fields.
• Excellent organisational, analytical and programming skills.
• Experience working with various therapeutic areas.
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Amina Jama at Meet, please call 0203 019 6002. You can also e-mail us directly at email@example.com to discuss in confidence.
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.