Scientist, Bioscience, Oncology.
A long-term 12-month contract has become available for an experienced Scientist with a background in Oncology. You will be working at one of the world’s top Pharmaceutical companies, based around the Cambridge area, with the full scope of responsibility of using your scientific judgement to contribute to the design and interpretation of early-late phase drug discovery programmes.
With the oncology portfolio continuing to grow, the Oncology Bioscience group is now searching for a laboratory based scientist – you will become part of the large bio scientist team and contribute to the development of ex vivo data to support multiple oncology projects.
- Working with the team leader to deliver ex vivo pharmacodynamic data as agreed via the study plan. This includes designing, performing and interpreting pharmacodynamic tumor data from in vivo studies using RNA protein profiling techniques.
- Strong communication skills are key as you will be responsible for communicating all key findings to multiple project teams.
- Keeping up to date with current developments in literature support projects.
Sitting within the world’s leading players in the pharmaceutical industry, this company continue to develop and offer a magnitude of innovative medicines onto market, ranging from Oncology to Cardiovascular, Respiratory, and more therapeutic areas. With a global reach employing over 50,000 people over 30 countries, they provide a network of expertise. They also have a strong base of contractors, with over 800+ at their UK sites, and so are viewed as an essential asset to their business model.
This position would be suitable for someone looking to establish a successful scientific career in a lab-based role.
- PhD qualified with 2-6 years’ experience.
- Lab-based drug discovery experience in a pharmaceutical of academic setting.
- An understanding of drug discovery processes.
- Must have Oncology experience Animal in vevo experience.
Contract Length – 12-months.
Location – Cambridge area.
They are looking to shortlist candidates in the next coming days and so do not hesitate to apply.
Please contact Keeley Munday on 02030196022 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org