Our client, are a niche specialist clinical CRO supporting global pharma & biotech. This opportunity will allow you to be part of an industry leading company, whose forward-thinking approach has allowed them to become a recognized global partner within their space. Their aim is to become the biometrics partner of choice and continue to deliver innovative solutions.
- Performing the Lead Programmer role for assigned projects with successful deliveries to planned timelines, budget and quality
- Development and validation of statistical analyses in SAS to be included in clinical reports
- Leading and mentoring a team throughout multiple projects
- To create and review Tables, Figures, Listings
- Working with CDISC and related data sets to create programs along with supporting documentation
- Minimum of 5 years SAS Programming experience, ideally in a Pharmaceutical or CRO company
- Statistical expertise in a variety of therapeutic areas
- Project management, leadership and mentoring skills
- Experience with performing practical statistical analysis using SAS v.9
- Experience and understanding of CDISC including SDTM & ADaM data sets
- Clinical development process knowledge
- Knowledge across multiple therapeutic areas, with the ability to prioritise
If you are interested, then please contact Joshua Williams on +44 (0) 203 019 3995 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion around this.